Coaching Terms and Conditions
MN College Essay Coach provides assistance in coaching students to be admitted to colleges of their choice and obtain scholarships and grants for such students, including assistance in the college admissions, scholarships and grant applications.
Student is desirous of obtaining guidance and help through the admission/grant process.
The parties agree with the following terms for the services rendered by MN College Essay Coach:
1. Services Provided. MN College Essay Coach agrees to assist Student in the preparation of the application for admissions, scholarships, and grants, including assistance with submitting written admissions, essays, scholarships, and grants and will assist Student in preparing for interviews for the admission process and scholarship and grant applications.
MN College Essay Coach cannot guarantee results for admissions to any college or any scholarships or grants. MN College Essay Coach will assist Student and will not complete or submit any applications for admissions, essays, scholarships, or grants.
2. Fees for Services. For the core services noted above, a fee of $1899.00 will be charged, less any promotional discounts. Fees for services must be paid at the time of signing this Agreement.
3. Client Responsibilities. Student and parent understand that MN College Essay
Coach’s performance is dependent on Student’s timely and effective satisfaction of their Responsibilities and timely decisions and approvals by Student. MN College Essay Coach shall be entitled to rely on all decisions and approvals of Student in connection with the Services.
4. Communication. MN College Essay Coach will respond within 3 days to Student’s questions and suggest edits to Student’s essay responses focusing on clarity, grammar and punctuation, and responses that reflect the Student’s personality and accomplishments. Student shall have the sole right to make decisions regarding the process of admissions, scholarships, and grants.
5. Term of Agreement. MN College Essay Coach agrees to assist Student in the process of admissions, scholarships, and grants for a period of up to nine months from the date of this Agreement. In the event that the Student desires additional time after the term of this Agreement, MN College Essay Coach and Student shall discuss any further services and fees for additional required time.
6. Assignment of Services, Third Party Licenses and Independent Contractors.
MN College Essay Coach reserves the right to assign subcontractors to projects to ensure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion. Sub-contracted services may include content creation, editing, proofreading, and other administrative support. MN College Essay Coach and Student are each to be considered independent contractors and do not have the authority to bind or commit the other.
7. Warranty. MN College Essay Coach warrants that its Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with applicable professional standards. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MN COLLEGE ESSAY COACH MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SUCH AS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
By accepting, you agree with the above terms.